Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Future Farrar's

We're Engaged!!!!

Tyler and I got engaged this past Saturday November 6, 2010!!!! We are super excited and can't wait to start our life together as the Farrar's! 

A little bit about us....

Tyler and I have known each other since we were 5.We used to play junior golf tournament at Ravenwood Country Club.. We were super shy and would barely say two words to each other. Well we went about our own ways through school and we didn't talk or see each other in probably 10 years or so. This past January I happened to be on facebook at just the right time because my future husband happened to be on at the same time:) I messaged him and we started talking and after hours of convo through facebook he gave me his number. I couldn't hardly wait to text him, so here I go texting him only a few hours later!!! Our first date was a couple days later! It was a cold, snowy night and he came and picked me up and we were off to a movie btw it was the worst movie EVER ( Daybreakers). We talked the whole car ride there and back. As we pull back up to my house, I wasn't sure what to do so I gave him a quick hug and said see ya as I jumped out of the car. Tyler texted me about ten minutes later and said sorry if that was the worst date ever, he was completely wrong!!! That night I knew it was something DIFFERENT, I had never felt that way before! So here we are 10 months later: ENGAGED and planning a WEDDING!!! I am so blessed with such a wonderful fiance'. He is my best friend and my everything! I don't know what I would do without him! God has truly blessed me! Not only have I been blessed with him but my future in laws are WONDERFUL! and I cannot wait to finally have a sister that I have always wanted! I love you Annie! I cannot wait to be sister-n-laws! I'm so lucky to have such amazing people in my life! 

Thanks for reading our story! 


My Beautiful Ring he picked out all on his OWN!!! 


1 comment:

  1. YAY! Love the blog! HOW FUN! it's going to be great to keep a journal of all your wedding planning and life in general! So happy to have you as a sister-in-law! :)

    ReplyDelete