Saturday, January 14, 2012

19 years ago...

19 years ago today I was sitting in the hospital awaiting the arrival of my sweet baby brother. After hours of waiting, Austin James Dillard was born. My life had changed forever. I was now a big sister!

Austin, 
Happy Birthday Auddie! I cannot believe you are nineteen years old. Time has flown by! It feels like yesterday that I was sitting in the hospital room waiting anxiously on your arrival. I remember every minute of it, I was even the first one to hold you! You were the most precious little baby EVER! As you grew older I loved dressing you up, making you do ballet in the kitchen with me, playing grocery store and school. You never told me no. Watching you grow up and turn into the man you are today has been a blessing. You are the definition of a true gentlemen. I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for you! Keep your faith in HIM and you will accomplish anything you what. Happy Birthday! I love you so much and thank you for being the best little brother!!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment