Tuesday, April 3, 2012

my brother

What inspires me...
My little brother, Austin inspires me. We are seven years apart yet we are very close. He is one of my best friends. Austin has a fun, outgoing personality and never meets a stranger. He is kind-hearted and will do anything for everyone. A real southern gentlemen. Over the past few months he has gained a relationship with the Lord, got bapitized, and joined the church. I cannot even explain the happiness this brings me. My little brother is my everything. He is always there for me. The best memories I have of him is when we were little I loved ballet so I would dress him up and have ballet classes, he always played, never once told me no, I also loved playing school so he would be the best student I could ever ask for. As I went to college and played golf he always tagged along with Mom and Dad to be our team's mascot. Always cheering us on! Such a bundle of joy he is! He inspires me everyday to be the best person I can be, not to worry, to live one day at a time, and to live life to it's fullest. Austin is such an inspiration and I am truly blessed to call him my little brother Auddie!




5 comments:

  1. You and Austin's relationship is precious! You are very lucky to have each other!!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Annie! I am very blessed to have him!

      Love you!

      Delete
  2. I found you on the blog hop! i am lucky enough to have a brother who is a good friend too:) we are blessed! I love this post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my post. I am trying to get into the blogging world. yes we are lucky gals to have brothers... don't know what I would ever do without him! btw love your crock pot tutorial, so stinkin cute!

      Delete
  3. This is so sweet! My little bro is 7 years younger than me too, and it's always been awesome being able to live so close to my family and have that relationship!

    ReplyDelete